Art Walk is a unique place where art can be presented; a first installation of this kind in Warsaw. It’s an exhibition passageway located alongside Grzybowska street on European Square. It consist of 20 segments, each with a cleverly designed “window” to the internal gallery corresponding with the organic, futuristic design.
The passageway is a place where temporary art exhibitions take place. Art Walk is integrated with the surrounding urban space. The gallery was designed to be a natural counterpart of the city’s reality. It allows for an interesting presentation of artists’ work and gives the audience the chance to experience art outside closed galleries or museums.
The following exhibitions have taken place in the Art Walk gallery:
01. Man Body Process (Człowiek Ciało Proces) – curator prof. Paweł Nowak
02. 19 Olbiński’s dreams (19 snów Olbińskiego)
03. Neon Inn – curator Marta Czyż
04. In Depth (W Głębi) – artist Chris Hernandez
05. 19 geological specimens found in Poland – artist Katarzyna Przezwańska
06. Warsaw Symbols – curator Rene Wawrzkiewicz
07. The world is yours – curator Jakub Słomkowski
08. HAND-TO-HANDLE – curator Katarzyna Roj